Detailed Product Description
What makes the ATX® equipment so versatile is that rather than getting a pre-made package you can customize your rack or rig by choosing only the accessories you need. This allows you to save money and have the best setup possible.
The main issue with spotter arms is they tend to be a bit too short, and if you miss one spotter arm when coming down the barbell is guaranteed to follow you down. ATX® solved this problem by making these spotter arms extra long; it’s pretty hard to miss them when there’s 65cm of usable space.
- 65cm usable space – plenty of room to train in.
- Over-engineered construction – each arm weighs around 10kg.
- Spotter Arms are made out of 4mm thick steel tube with welded 8mm steel plates.
- Axially offset shelves for more elbow room.
- Heavy Duty – a genuine 400kg load rating.
- 12mm thick rubber strip to avoid metal-on-metal contact.
- Plastic insulators to protect paint on the rack.
- Includes 20mm thick securing bolt to make the spotter arm more secure.
- Provision for band pegs.
What’s Included? 1 x pair of ATX® Spotter Arms (ATX-SB-65)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations/use of the unit.