ATX® Multiplex Multi Gym
- Brand: ATX
- Product Code: ATX-MSX-690
- In stock now
|Footprint||L = 323cm (with bench) 215cm (without bench) W = 198cm H = 214cm|
|Inclusions||ATX® Multi Bench, 100kg weight stack, 2.5kg top plate, Olympic sleeves (weight plates sold separately).|
|Weight Load Capacity||Lever Arms = 250kgs (125kg per arm), Lat Pulldown = 180kgs, Squat Station = 200kgs, Dip Station = 250kgs Multi Bench = 400kgs|
|Colour||Grey and Matte Black|
|Warranty||5-year structural warranty; 2 years on parts, 1 year on grips and pads. Warranty is for the original purchaser only, commercial use is not covered.|
|Backrest Pad Dimensions||Length: 80.5 cm, Width: Bottom - 33.5 cm, Top - 25 cm|
There are no downloads available for this product.
Note: This gym comes in a crate. Delivery drivers can't take the crate with them. They need the space for their pick ups. If you can't take the crate, we can take it back but it will cost extra. Please let us know this. You can easily get rid of the crate by putting on Gumtree.
The ATX® Multiplex Multi-Gym is a genuine four-station multi gym, with quality and features that set it apart from other multi-station gyms in the Australian market. Designed in Germany specifically for the European market, it makes the generic multi gyms look very lame.
- Iso-lateral press station - flat bench press, decline press, incline press and shoulder press, also great for back exercises!
- Heavy-duty - you can press up to 125kg per arm. So bench press up to 250kgs!
- 11 pressing angles, that are only 50mm apart.
- Handles are knurled, so you won't ever need to replace grips! They have dual grip positions - standard and narrow.
- Comes standard with resistance band pegs, so you can train with bands too.
Please note this demo is on the older Megatec Model.
Lat Pulldown & Seated Row Station
- Dedicated lat pulldown station. Seat pivots out of the way for seated rows - with heavy-duty footpegs.
- 100kg weight stack in 5kg increments. 2.5kg top plate provided so smaller increments can be made.
- Unique resistance band peg system - dramatically changes the resistance profile.
- Heavy Duty - Massive 180kg rating. Genuine 1:1 weight ratio, so you won't get anywhere near that!
- Precision chrome guide rods with industrial cables and pulleys. Gives you years of smooth pulling even under heavy loads.
- Adjustable roller pads to keep you in position when doing heavy pulldowns.
- Designed for optimal biomechanics - transfers the stress from back and knees, that is often associated with traditional barbell squatting, directly to the quads.
- Lever arm pivots on industrial bearings.
- Heavy-Duty - You can squat up to 200kgs.
- Band pegs for resistance band training.
- Two footplates for squat variation.
- You can also do standing calf raises.
- Thick 45mm diameter tube.
- Heavy Duty - rated for 250kgs
- Hook your resistance bands over the pegs for assistance or additional resistance.
ATX® Multi Bench
- Comes standard with the legendary ATX® Multi FID Bench.
- 15 adjustment positions from decline through to shoulder press.
- Massive 400kg load capacity.
- Accepts optional attachments.
The Best Multi-Station Gym in the World?
What more can I say, this gym has got all the bells and whistles, but most importantly it is built like a tank! ATX® have taken the traditional multi station-style home gym to a whole new level with the Multiplex Gym.
What no other gym in the class offers leverage pressing and squatting options - both over 200kgs, combined with lat pulldown and seated row? Throw in a dip station and make the commercial quality FID bench detachable for the ultimate gym for either home or your studio.
Considering you have got four commercial standard machines in one, the gym does not take up a massive amount of space. If you roll away the bench, the gym's footprint is 215cm x 198cm. So this makes it perfect for a personal trainer wanting to impress their clients but is limited on space.
The simple addition of resistance band pegs on all stations is a simple way that ATX® have added a whole lot of training variety to the system. Exercises like lat pulldowns or seated row become completely different from the unique resistance profile of bands.
Having a detachable bench allows you to easily switch to dumbbell training. Alternatively, the ATX® Multi Bench has optional weight bench attachments that can add even more variety to your training.
Note: The ATX® Multiplex Gym comes with Olympic sleeves for Olympic weight plates. They slide over 30mm steel horns. If you intend on using standard weight plates, the internal hole needs to be 31+mm.
Australia Wide Shipping
We offer the best rates for shipping on bulky products Australia wide, so click here to get a quote. Note: This is valid for individual products only - if in doubt, call us, we have numerous options to help you get the best deal possible.
We don't ship overseas. Please familiarise yourself with our Shipping Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions just give us a call on 1300 790 432.
Why Choose Sam's Fitness?
An established, local bricks & mortar business
Super-fast delivery, with no inflated shipping costs
Highly skilled & trained customer service staff
Always the lowest prices, so no specials required
We sell quality equipment only, no cheap rubbish
Genuine warranties with ready access to parts
Tags: multi station gym, multi station gym equipment, commercial multi station equipment, gym multi station equipment, multi station home gym equipment, multi station, multi station gym machines, home gym station, multi station weight machine, gym equipment multi station, commercial multi gym, ATX-MSX-690