Detailed Product Description
ATX®Power Rack 655 Short Distance with Lat Tower 115 kg Stack
In today’s gym equipment market it is not difficult to find a power rack. The difficulty comes in finding something that can actually handle some serious weight, be functional and won’t take up your whole two-car garage.
This is where the ATX®PRX 655 Power Rack with Lat Tower Option shines the brightest, it offers 2.5cm hole spacing for powerlifting enthusiasts and a silky smooth lat tower option for all your accessory work. All while being only 179cm deep.
It is manufactured out of 60 mm x 60 mm x 3 mm thick steel and is latched together by thick reinforcement brackets and high-tensile strength M12 hardware.
For a compact rack, it offers an ample inner cage footprint of 108 cm x 65 cm.
Just like every piece in the ATX®range, the ATX®Power Rack 655 Short Distance with Lat Tower Option has been tested and is certified for commercial use by European standards.
For those who are not familiar with the name, ATX®is the leading gym equipment retailer in Europe, with branches in almost 30 countries around the world! By buying ATX®you will not only have access to a constantly growing optional attachment list, but also a genuine warranty and support.
The Lat Tower Option
- The ATX®PRX Lat Tower Option offers a 1:1 ratio. This means that you don’t lose any weight to the mechanical advantage while lifting.
- ATX®ditched the tube construction for the guiderails and instead opted for 20mm thick hard-chrome coated rods. This provides you with stability and silky smooth movement.
- Genuine 160kg weight load capacity. Each and every piece in ATX®range has been tested and is rated for safe working load and not the breaking point.
- Padded knee locks & rubber footrests for optimal comfort during heavy training.
- Heavy-duty, dual bearing pulleys for even smoother operation.
Variety of optional accessories allows you to build the gym around your needs
The beauty of buying ATX®is that you will gain access to an extensive list of optional attachments. This list features lat towers, jammer arms and even neck and wrist trainers.
This ever-growing list of rack accessories will allow you to perform a pretty much endless list of exercises.
We stock a variety of different power cage attachments and would very much like to give you the opportunity to choose the accessories you want and need.
What you will be getting with the base listing:
ATX®Power Rack 655 215cm (ATX-PRX-655), ATX®Lat Option 650 115 kg Weight Stack (ATX-LTO-650-SW), Chin Up Bar, J-Hooks (ATX-FHT5-0600), 2 x Carabiners, Extensions Chain
What do you need to choose?
Cable Attachments (Optional)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations of the unit.
Scroll down to see the range of compatible accessories!