Detailed Product Description
ATX®Commercial Power Rack 750 System Pin Loaded 125 kg
The ATX®PRX-750 Power Rack allows you to build a genuine commercial quality power rack with a growing range of options and attachments. In the past, you were given whatever the manufacturer thought was the best combination. With changing training styles and customer preferences, ATX®sells the cage nude with just J-Hooks. This way you can build your rack to your tastes and budget.
- Exceptional stability- the base rack has over 129kg of steel involved in its construction.
- Laser engraved hole markings ‐ for accurate adjustment of J-Hooks and Spotters.
- 35 Adjustment positions spaced 5cm apart.
- The rack is manufactured out of 70 mm x 70 mm x 3 mm steel and comes with thick reinforcement plates.
- High-Quality J-Hooks are included with the Power-Cage.
- Genuine 1500kg load rating.
- German Quality ‐ Certified for Commercial Use according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class S.
The Lat Tower Option
- The ATX®PRX Lat Tower Option offers 1:1 ratio. The lack of any mechanical advantage means you lift exactly the weight you load.
- ATX®ditched the tube construction for the guiderails and instead opted for 20 mm thick hard-chrome coated rods. This provides you with stability and silky smooth movement.
- Genuine 160kg weight load capacity (total). Each and every piece in ATX®range has been tested and is rated for safe working load and not the breaking point.
- Padded Knee Locks & Rubber Footrests for optimal comfort during heavy training.
- Heavy Duty, Dual bearing pulleys for even smoother operation.
Pull Up Bar Options
Single Chin Up Bar ATX-PRX-750-PUL-3 ‐ ideal for those who enjoy the simple things in life. Great if you are on a tight budget.
Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar ATX-PRX-750-PUL-1 ‐ This redesigned multi-grip chin-up bar offers six different grip positions. Two of them are thick handles for your grip training.
German Engineers removed the middle beam, which allows the user to utilize every single grip, without any restrictions for the movements.
This bar is ideal for those who are looking to add some variation to their back training workouts.
Indexing Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar ATX-PRX-750-PUL-M ‐ eight adjustment positions and five grip variations allow you to have up to 40 different grip positions. Due to the unique design, it will only take you a few seconds to change the grip width.
Or if you donÆt want a chin-up bar you can use the rack without it.
Pin Pipe System ATX-PPS-70 ‐ they are manufactured out of a solid 20 mm thick steel bar and come with a 6 cm thick rubber tube to protect the barbell and reduce noise. They are rated for 600kg and are ideal for general strength training.
Flip Down Spotter Bars ATX-FDSS-70 ‐ Even though they are not offering the same weight load rating as the pin pipe system, they are much easier to use. It takes just a few seconds to change the position of the spotters. Weight load rating ‐ 500kg.
Belt Strap System ATX-STR-X7-70 ‐ the new and improved design allows you to change the position of the straps with one hand without having to disassemble the whole system.
The Belt Straps also offer a weight load rating of 500kg.
ATX®Racks have always had a reputation for being solid. Their new line continues this tradition ‐ if you arenÆt familiar with German engineering then be prepared for a pleasant surprise.
The new line features much thicker support plates at the bottom of the rack and uses a mix of high tensile industrial-grade M20 and M12 hardware to secure them.
This rack is constructed from a 70 mm x 70 mm steel tube with a 3 mm wall thickness. The rack (without chin-up bar or spotters) tips the scales at a whopping 129kg.
Facts not Fiction
ATX®spends a hefty amount of money to design and construct their gym equipment to the standard that is required to obtain EU Certification for their products. It is a necessary expense when you are operating in approximately 40 countries around the globe, in particular Europe where there are more stringent regulations.
Unfortunately, the much-needed standards are not enforced here in Australia, allowing retailers to make up ratings and quality claims. Luckily for us, IFS is one of a few companies that can back up their load ratings with facts ‐ Commercial Certificate.
The ATX-PRX-750 is certified for commercial use according to EN 20957 I.II.IV Class S and comes with 5-year manufacturerÆs warranty.
Most importantly of all, due to their massive distribution network, you can check out all the ATX®gear being tested around the world in gyms. Just follow #atxbarbellclub for real-world proof.
We stock a variety of different power cage attachments and would very much like to give you the opportunity to choose the accessories you want and need.
What you will be getting with the base listing:
ATX®Commercial Power Rack 750 (ATX-PRX-750), J-Hooks (ATX-FHT5-0070), ATX®Lat Option 750 125 kg Weight Stack (ATX-LTO-750-SW), 2 x Carabiners, Extensions Chain
What do you need to choose?
Chin Up Bar
Cable Attachments (Optional)
Please note the pictures may feature optional attachments or items which are not included with the unit, this is to show the possible configurations of the unit.
Scroll down to see the range of compatible accessories!