Detailed Product Description
ATX®PRX-810 Power Rack System Plate Loaded
- 6 Post Rack – The rack extension improves the overall stability and allows you to dress it up like you want it!
- Choose from weight plate & barbell storage or go nuts and attach the lat pulldown!
- Rated for 2000kg – this is the safe working load for this cage and should not be confused with the breaking point.
- 43 Adjustment positions spaced 50mm apart – find the perfect height for all your lifts!
- Certified for Commercial Use by European standards – EN 20957 I.II.IV – S.
- Multi-grip chin-up bar at the front and straight bar in the rear for all your calisthenics needs!
Like all of the ATX®Power Cages, the PRX-810 is manufactured using the leading edge fully automatic laser cutting and robot welding machines. This ensures that each piece is engineered to perfection. To top it off, the racks are tested for both the total weight load capacity and the continuous load capacity, which highlights any weak points.
The highlights of this power cage are the dead weight of 303kg, M20 hardware and reinforcement plates and brackets. This combination ensures that the power cage will be able to endure anything a strongman could throw at it.
The Lat Tower
- Carriage Weight – 8.75kg.
- Olympic weight horns have been reduced from 50 mm to 45 mm diameter for easier weight plate loading.
- 1:1 Ratio – no mechanical advantage!
- Guiderails have been manufactured out of 20mm thick solid steel and come with hard chrome coating for the smoothest glide.
- 140mm Dual-bearing aluminum pulleys further improves the overall smoothness of the attachment.
- No more awkward cable angles with swiveling pulleys!
- Genuine 160kg weight load capacity.
ATX-WPP-810 Weight Plate Pins